- Prepares and serves food to patients as assigned; prepares and arranges food according to guidelines or tallies.
- Transports food and supplies to designated areas within Hospital or cafeteria; handles food in accordance with sanitary regulations.
- Delivers food trays, nourishment, supplemental feedings and supplies in an orderly and timely fashion; serves food while accurately filling requests.
- Collects used carts or trays and returns them to the kitchen.
- Operates machines used in the preparation of food or sanitation equipment and work area; uses machines/equipment in a safe and efficient manner; maintains a sufficient amount of each item to support needs.
- Operates all utensils according to proper procedures; maintains cleanliness of the work area.
- Mops floors, cleans equipment, utensils, work and service areas, using detergents and germicides required.
- Refrigerates and labels perishable food; stores all supplies in an orderly fashion.
- Sorts all silverware for washing and cleans, polishes stainless steel equipment; may perform environmental service duties.
- Performs related duties as required. All responsibilities noted here are considered essential functions of the job under the Americans with Disabilities Act. Duties not mentioned here, but considered related are not essential functions.
*Additional Salary Detail
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience, required.
The salary range and/or hourly rate listed is a good faith determination of potential base compensation that may be offered to a successful applicant for this position at the time of this job advertisement and may be modified in the future. When determining a team member's base salary and/or rate, several factors may be considered as applicable (e.g., location, specialty, service line, years of relevant experience, education, credentials, negotiated contracts, budget and internal equity).