Our mission at Garavel Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is “to enhance the car ownership experience of as many people in our community as we are able.” Whether that means repairing a car, providing parts for it, or selling one – we provide services that reflect what our customers want. This service is to be provided by the best team that we can build.
The pace of our business has quickened and we are looking for talented, hard workers. Hire for attitude, train for skills, that’s one of our mottos.
We believe in treating our employees with respect. We believe in treating our employees right. If you’re the right fit for our culture, you’ll grow and gain with us.
What We Offer
- Employer paid Medical Insurance
- Employer paid Dental Insurance
- Voluntary Life and Disability Insurance
- Voluntary AFLAC Supplemental Coverage
- 401k program with company match
- Employee vehicle purchase program
- Employee discounts on parts and service
- Weekly pay periods
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation and Sick time
- Employer paid lunch on Saturday's
Service Technician Specific Benefits
Laptop computer provided
State-of-the-art, brand new facility with air-conditioned and cutting-edge technology
Work environment OSHA certified to current Air Quality Standards
Highly productive shop
Career advancement opportunities, promote from within
ASE and state inspection certification reimbursement
Paid 10 hours per day for manufacturer instructor training
Paid $50 for each web-based training
Holiday and Vacation pay is calculated at your average rate.
Rewarding Production Bonus Pay Plan paid monthly
No phone calls, please
Garavel is seeking stellar Automotive Technicians to add to our award-winning team. Individual must possess technical and electrical skills and is passionate about their career in the automotive industry. Paid manufacturer training!
- Performs Chrysler Dodge Jeep or Ram maintenance services with efficiency and in accordance with manufacturer and dealership standards.
- Perform a thorough inspection of every vehicle, referring all needed repairs and preventative maintenance to the Service Advisor.
- Inspect and test components and systems using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
- Diagnoses, maintain and repairs vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc. to specification
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay informed with rapidly changing technology.
- Attend manufacturer training classes regularly
- Perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner.
- Keep informed of factory technical bulletins.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience as an automotive technician preferred
- Chrysler experience preferred not required
- ASE certification preferred
- Domestic experience is a plus
- Must have own tools
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on fixing it right the first time.
- Hold a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- Pass a pre-employment drug screening and a criminal background screening.
- Regular attendance
While performing the duties of a Service Technician, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear.
- Ability to frequently lift and move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and move up to 100 pounds.
- Ability to frequently move in and out of vehicles frequently
- Required to test drive all vehicles
Garavel Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, religion, citizenship, national origin/ancestry, physical/mental disabilities, military status or any other basis prohibited by law. EOE, M/F/D/