RN Supervisor, Evening Shift - excellent advancement opportunity for a Registered Nurse with supervisory experience!
Fellowship Senior Living, located in Basking Ridge, NJ, has an opportunity for a RN Supervisor, in our Skilled Nursing department. The RN Supervisor will have overall responsibility for the quality, adequacy of services provided, and supervision of members of the clinical team. The RN Supervisor establishes, implements and evaluates goals and objectives that meet and promote standards of care and quality. The RN Supervisor assures that care is coordinated between services and that all of the client’s needs are identified through the assessment process and addressed through the implementation of the Plan of Care and supervisory process. Under the supervision of the Director of Nursing, the RN Supervisor is responsible for providing resident services in accordance with the Standards and Practice for the Registered Professional Nurse in the State of New Jersey and ensuring team members are as well.
- Valid and current Registered Nurse license issued by NJ Board of Nursing.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Registered Nurse, with experience as a charge nurse or team leader, preferably in a CCRC, Skilled Nursing or Assisted Living community.
- Must demonstrate leadership skills and clinical competency.
- Proficiency with MS Office and Point Click Care, preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
We believe in offering our team members the resources, continued education, and support needed to build a rewarding career. We offer a comprehensive health and wellness plan, Vacation, PTO, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, and so much more!
Be part of a caring and passionate team committed to providing exceptional care to our patients and clients!
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Nursing: 5 years (Preferred)
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
- RN (Preferred)