New Car Dealership looking for a Finance Manager to join our winning team! If you are looking to advance your career, this is the opportunity you've been looking for.
- Help our customers arrange the financing of their purchases and also present them with additional products that enhance their vehicle and ownership experience
- Automotive Finance Manager are proficient at structuring deals for maximum profitability
- Fully proficient with title laws and registration process
- Maintains proficiency and certifications as required for the position
- Automotive Finance Manager accurately desks deals, submits deals to lenders for approval, makes credit decisions, and effectively closes deals
- Ensures all deals are fully compliant with local, state and federal guidelines
- Prepares paperwork, contracts and delivers deals
- Prepares and mails all deal packages with complete and proper documentation to lenders or follows any other process that may be in place in their respective department
- Accurately audits team deals Post-Sale
- Ensures the expeditious funding of all contracts
- Must have experience as a Finance Manager
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
- Excellent verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Must possess the ability to “close"
- Professional Appearance
- Must possess the ability to ask for the sale and follow through
- Valid U.S. driver's license
Our Commitment to you:
- Great Pay plan
- Full Benefits
- Professional Work Environment
Apply to be a Finance Manager of our automotive sales team today!
Job Type: Full-time