Trade Processing and Financial Business Analysts
Location: Boston MA
Duration: Long term Contract
Successful candidates will have demonstrated work experience in:
- Expertise in Capital Markets, Trade Processing and Financial Service
- Understanding the business processes and business requirements as they relate to client portfolios.
- Experience in Data mapping and Data Modeling
- Experience in ETL, and good understanding of what ETL
- Experience in working with Data Mart plus
- Capturing Client requirements in order to create detailed project documentation.
- Working as part of a client onboarding team, including analysis, development, testing, and interacting with other teams.
- Supporting Business groups when new functionality is delivered.
- Proactively discovering issues and resolving them before business impact.
Successful candidates MUST have:
- 8+ years’ work experience as a Business Analyst.
- 5+ years’ work experience in financial services with exposure to portfolio data.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or related disciplines
- Excellent communication and analytic skills
Additional desired skills:
- Experience in the End –to – End process of client onboarding / implementation.
- Mapping of client data formats to an internal defined data format.
- Experience in Project Management.
- Experience of client set-up/configuration on software Platform
Job Type: Contract
- business analysis: 8 years (Required)
- Financial Industry: 4 years (Required)
- Capital Markets: 3 years (Required)
- Trades: 3 years (Required)
- United States (Preferred)