Leidos is excited about our work with a Federal law enforcement agency supporting the development and maintenance of both classified and unclassified applications and infrastructure. We are seeking a senior-level Citrix Administrator/Systems Engineer to join our operations team to perform the responsibilities listed below. Minimal travel is required for this position.
- Design, install, configure, and maintain technical infrastructure for the organization. Focus area includes Citrix / Xen environment.
- Modify, develop, write, and implement software applications or scripts
- Deploy, engineer, upgrade in Citrix.
- Support and / or install software applications / operating systems.
- Participate in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing, and certification of software.
- Support and / or install network, server, storage, and virtualization infrastructure and supporting software.
Must currently possess a Secret security clearance
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires BS in Computer Science or related field, and a minimum of 8 years' relevant experience, or Masters with 5 years' relevant experience. Additional years of experience, and/or relevant certifications will be considered in lieu of degree.
- Knowledge of client software platforms support and various system applications.
- Citrix, XenApp, XenDesktop, and NetScaler understanding and experience.
- For technical engineering support, familiarity with one or all of the following technical environments: servers, storage, networking, or virtualization.
- At least 5 years' Citrix experience
- Adept quick learner.
- Ability to work in an environment where deadlines are critical.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Travel: Less than 10%
- At least 3 years work experience with Active Directory
- Data backup skills - CommVault, Intelli Snapshot Mgmt, Continuous Data Replication, CommNet
- ForcePoint Trusted Thin Client and Trusted Guard
- Familiarity with one or all of the following areas: servers, storage, networking, or certificate administration.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.