State of Ohio (Cleveland Area)
$20.00 - $30.00 hourly, based on experience and performance.
Candidates selected for the position will perform stationary and mobile physical surveillance investigations for private investigation company as a sub-contractor.
Minimum of one-year experience conducting physical field surveillance and currently has OH PI licensed or PERC card, reliable transportation, own video equipment, and able to work as a Private Investigator in the State of Ohio, however, all applicants will be considered.
Expect extensive travel in surrounding areas.
The nature of this job requires early hours, long days, working in the extreme heat and extreme cold, weekends and holidays. The amount of driving can be extensive, and should be considered when applying for this position.
As a part-time investigator you will have the flexibility to utilize our interactive scheduling calendar to list what days you are available for assignments each week.
- Thoroughly complete assigned cases.
- Testify to the collected facts obtained in any hearing or court of law as needed.
- Assist other investigators as needed.
- Make sound judgments and decisions while in the field.
- Turn in required documentation, evidence, and video in a timely manner.
- Must own reliable transportation.
- Minimum (1) year of related experience or two-year college degree.
- Basic computer knowledge, knowledge of the internet, and strong organizational and communication skills.
- Self-motivated, adaptable, and patient.
- Clear and valid driver’s license and insurance.
- Flexible schedule.
- Access to high speed internet and a laptop computer.
- Have digital HD video camera.
- Must possess strong computer and internet skills.
**Applicant must provide at their own cost, a driving record check (provided by the state DMV or Secretary of State in which you reside) during the hiring process.
**Criminal Background Checks will be performed on all candidates.
** Individuals are required to obtain their own Private Investigation License.
Applicants selected will be required to complete some basic training of GII-PII’s operational guidelines, updating, and video procedures.
Training will be paid at the hourly rate of $10.00 per hour. No applicant will be permitted to conduct field investigations until successful completion of training.
GII-PII is a premier investigative company comprised of professional investigators and board certified analysts. We pride ourselves on using cutting edge technology, combined with superior training and investigative techniques. We provide the highest level of investigative services for our clients, and will not sacrifice quality and integrity for volume.
GII-PII is fully licensed, bonded, and insured throughout our states of operations.