Clinical Trials Sales Executive
Reporting to the VP, Business Development, this key sales role will identify partnership opportunities within the clinical trial market, positioning Life Line Screening as a recruitment, mobile site and patient engagement solution to partner with CROs, SMOs, Pharma and Biotech companies. This role will be responsible for lead generation of appropriate contacts and developing relationships with Executive prospects within an expanded clinical research platform.
- Develop sales pipeline for clinical trial recruitment activities for Life Line Screening.
- Develops a sales strategy and maintains sales tracking in Sales Force.
- Execute agreements and negotiate terms for clinical trial partners.
- Forecast, plan and budget for each clinical trial partnership.
- Clinical Trial Recruitment- New Partnership- B2B “face to face" sales, on-site presentation with business customers to generate new market share.
- Clinical Trial Partner Retention-Professional sales presentations to keep our clients’ existing customer base, eliminate churn, and improve brand loyalty
- Maintains regular records of the status of relationships, milestones, issues and potential areas requiring additional support.
- Executive level presentation and negotiation skills.
- Effective communication skills (both oral and written), working across departmental channels to get results.
- Keen understanding of marketing and advertising strategies.
- Ability to understand and interpret clinical protocols and associated study specifications.
- Proven success in new business platforms with documented growth.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 5-8 years of pharma sales experience (lead generation and contract negotiation within the Clinical trial/Pharma environment)
Job Type: Full-time
- sales: 5 years (Preferred)