- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing required
- Core Trained (Preferred)
- Valid LPN or RN license2+ years’ nursing supervisory experience.
- Some experience as an LTC nurse preferred
- Must display an understanding of local, state and federal laws and guidelines.
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with a team of caring professionals
- Leading the nursing staff in delivering excellent care for residents
- Ensure that our residents receive appropriate care.
- Ensure that the community is appropriately staffed to meet resident care needs.
Job Type: Full-time