Job Title: Data Scientist
Location: San Jose, CA
Duration: 12+ months
End Client: GOOGLE
- Need 10+ years consultant.
- Conceptualize, build, implement and improve solutions using a variety of Statistical models, Machine Learning. Deep Learning and Optimization techniques, on large data sets
- Present advanced concepts and techniques to senior executives and develop trusted and highly respected relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Collaborate with Data Scientist and Software Developer colleagues to research, debate, experiment and devise highly effective solutions based on Original Thinking.
- Drive client engagements focused on Big Data and Advanced Business Analytics, in diverse domains such as product development, marketing research, public policy, optimization, and risk management.
- Expertise in text analytics. Experience Word2Vec, GloVe, LDA etc.
- Programming skills in Python or R
- Knowledge of Big data technologies like Hadoop, Spark etc.,
- Proficiency in statistical analysis languages and software packages (such as SAS, SPSS, R, etc.
- Expertise in supervised and unsupervised learning. Experience in libraries such as Scikit learn etc. and use of machine learning in at least 2 projects
- Experience in Deep learning and Neural networks such as CNTK, MXNet, TensorFlow. Should have done at least 2 projects using one of the mentioned technologies
- Be able to navigate data sources from converting raw data into meaningful and actionable insights to gathering qualitative information from stakeholders.
- Very good with Excel, Powerpivot, data models et al.
- Experience in data access from databases, ability to write complex SQL queries
- Experience in BI tool such as Tableau, PowerBI, Tibco Jaspersoft etc
Note: If interested please send your updated resume and include your rate requirement along with your contact details with a suitable time when we can reach you. If you know of anyone in your sphere of contacts, who would be a perfect match for this job then, we would appreciate if you can forward this posting to them with a copy to us.
We look forward to hearing from you at the earliest!
Job Type: Contract