To reach excellence in daily running of different parts of DC Operations.
Your tasks will include:
- Operate and maintain the distribution center’s sweeper/scrubber machines.
- Respond to requests for assistance from maintenance and warehouse staff.
- Light painting and cleaning duties.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area in all locations within the distribution center.
- Contribute to an environment where IKEA culture is a strong and living reality that embraces the diversity of coworkers and customers.
- Assume responsibility for other tasks and projects as assigned
Your knowledge, skills and experience include:
- Valid driver’s license
- Demonstrated driving aptitude in warehouse environment
- You must have the ability to obtain IKEA’s forklift driver’s certification.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. – 75 lbs.
- Ability to operate and maintain the sweeper/scrubber machines.
- Be a dynamic, action oriented team player that is self-motivated and confident in making independent decisions
- A clear understanding of, and a passion for IKEA values and principles
: high volume, fast paced warehouse and office environment
(essential functions): Fast paced warehouse environment. Ability to lift 50 lbs. – 75 lbs.
IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. And as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.