Field Service Representative
Goldbelt Hawk, LLC is a small, but growing 8(a) certified Small Disadvantaged Business located in Newport News, Virginia with a satellite office in Alexandria, VA. We provide diversified support services to Federal customers. Goldbelt Hawk has an immediate need for a Field Service Representative.
The Marine Sierra Hotel Aviation Readiness Program (M-SHARP), is an automated, government-owned database and software program that provides real time forecasting, scheduling, execution, and reporting of accurate data and information.
- Installs, updates and maintains M-SHARP software for local end users.
- Provides local end user support as required.
- Plans, develops and conducts end user training on the M-SHARP Application
- Analyzes process and re-engineering, with an understanding of technical problems and solutions as they relate to the current and future business environment.
- Identifies, documents and communicates common user or software issues to developers as required.
- Creates process change by integrating new processes with existing ones and communicating these changes to impacted Business Systems teams.
- Recommends and facilitates quality improvement efforts.
- Manages daily tasking and priorities, participates in scheduled team meetings, and assesses requirements for software and database development needs.
- Reports activity weekly and monthly.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior military personnel, government civilian staff and technical experts
- Familiarity with the software development life cycle
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite
Bachelor's degree or 4-6 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- M-SHARP User Experience
- Working knowledge of USMC Aviation Training and Readiness, military readiness reporting and related policy and processes