Roles and Responsibilities
You will primarily be responsible for supporting our Public Sector office for contracts and marketing, in addition to supporting company-wide marketing conferences and events.
- Finding and qualifying RFPs, RFQ, etc. along with planning, scheduling, and coordinating the production of proposals, presentations, and statements of qualification.
- You will be involved with competitive proposals and presentations for municipal, state, and federal government agencies.
- The ideal candidate has experience in preparing proposal, writing and developing proposal documents, assisting with gathering and organizing sub-consultant information, conducting and coordinating meetings and other related proposal development and marketing-related activities.
- In addition to proposal preparation, this position will be responsible for attending networking events and conferences representing the firm outside of normal duty hours to include occasional weekends.
- The position will also be responsible for all marketing materials, including but not limited branded giveaways, branded apparel, and corporate gifts.
- Ideally the candidate will be able to create graphics for booths, banners, other booth presentation materials and brochures.
- Has personal vehicle and is able to travel for business conferences and trade shows. Travel is 10% or less of regular duty hours.
- Able to work outside normal duty hours for conferences, trade shows and networking events.
Required Skills and Experience
- Team Player accustomed to working in a team environment with a wide range of technical professionals
- Must be self-motivated to work and learn independently
- Ability to prioritize work, multi-tasking on simultaneous hard deadlines
- Ability to articulate proposal outline while conducting proposal meetings and driving schedules
- Strong grammar/writing and proofreading skills, formatting, and production skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Experience in Microsoft Publisher and Project is a plus
- Graphics experience is a plus, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator experience would be ideal but not necessary
- Adobe Premiere and After Effect is a plus, but not necessary
- Maintain database of marketing and proposal information
- Assist with tracking and booking conferences and all conference logistics
- Online market research and analysis support
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience with Deltek Vision not necessary but definitely a plus
The Greenbelt Office offers the following:
- Free access to office Gym
- Shuttle service to both the Metro and MARC at Greenbelt
- Close access to the Beltway and 50
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision Insurance
We sanitize our offices daily, require the use of face masks and enforce social distancing protocols to ensure a safe and healthy work environment.
- Proposal Writing: 2 years (Preferred)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative