Americold provides temperature-controlled warehousing and transportation to food producers, restaurants, schools and retail outlets such as grocery stores. We're proud to provide an essential link in the food and beverage industry supply chain, and to play our part in ensuring families across the US and overseas can sit down together to eat.
Based in Atlanta, Georgia, Americold owns and operates 155+ temperature-controlled warehouses in the United States, Australia, New Zealand, China, Argentina, and Canada. In North America we have over 11,000 associates and offer a wide variety of employment opportunities - from warehouse forklift operators and supervisors to accounting, customer support, engineering, transportation, and technology solutions positions.
Perform the tasks associated with customer setup, rate setup and maintenance functions in salesforce CRM, SAP, 3PB and related operational systems. They will maintain relationships with Accounting, Finance, Business Development and Operations while performing these duties. Furthermore, they will ensure that all customer & rate information is accurate and up-to-date.
- Maintain continual communication between Accounting, Finance, Business Development and Operations regarding new customer setup, changes to existing customers, warehouse and transportation rate entry & maintenance.
- Monitor service level expectations of these groups and escalate to management as needed.
- Ensure all existing customer and product information in the financial and operational system(s) is aligned to the correct account/product family/tariff.
- Perform all Sarbanes-Oxley compliant procedures to gather, approve, and maintain all new Americold customer data, product data, and customer rates.
- Provide high-volume rate maintenance for existing customers.
- Identify and escalate possible process improvement ideas.
- Monitor personal productivity levels, ensuring that all team service levels are met.
- Other duties as requested.
Qualifications & Experience:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 3+ years customer service, accounting and/or financial management experience, either with internal or external customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience strongly preferred.
- Strong computer skills. Proficient with MS Outlook, Office, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Accurate typing and data entry skills.
- Competent in math and reading comprehension.
- Experience in the food industry, warehousing or transportation industry preferred.
- Basic accounting skills preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce, SAP, TMS, WMS and/or AS400 preferred.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task required.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to communicate professionally, both written and verbally.
- Ability to work in matrix managed environment; experience with balancing requests from multiple managers.
- Demonstrates uncompromising level of integrity and code of ethics and maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Develop strong, sustainable working relationships with internal teams.
- Requires the ability to sit for long periods of time, with frequent interruptions
- Requires several hours per day of sitting, getting up and down from chairs, and reaching, or bending
- Requires manual dexterity with normal hand and finger movements for typical office work
- Talking, hearing, and seeing are important elements of completing assigned tasks
- May require travel by automobile and airplane up for business
- May require a visit facility operations in temperatures at or below freezing
- May carry loads related to travel and occasionally lifts, carries, positions, or moves objects weighing up to 20 pounds
- Requires the use of various electronic tools
- Requires the ability to relate to others beyond giving and receiving instructions: must partner with colleagues without exhibiting behavioral extremes
- Requires the performance of work activities including reasoning, negotiating, instructing, persuading, or speaking with others; and respond appropriately to constructive feedback from executive management
Americold is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
EOE/AA M/F/D/V DFW.