You are a Graphic Designer dynamo with a keen eye for beautiful design and all of its delicate details. You work collaboratively and seamlessly within a team to bring projects to life from start to finish. You are not afraid of new design challenges, or to dive right in when the opportunity arises. You’ve got a stellar portfolio of work showcasing a broad range of design skills. You’re a delight to be around, super self-motivated and proud of the work you do.
We are a housewares company. We outfit the lifecycle gamut, from toddler to senior, even including the family pet. We work with international licenses and also develop our own brands which are merchandised globally.
- Creative concept and design of product, packaging, marketing materials, in-store signage, tradeshow graphics, digital assets, etc.
- Collaborate with and support the creative team across multiple creative projects
- Maintain compliance and quality throughout concept, edit, production and proofing phases
- Build digital and physical mock-ups as needed
- Commitment and consistent ability to meet project deadlines while managing multiple priorities
- A strong portfolio
- 5+ years professional experience as a Graphic Designer
- Cutting edge design skills (photography, video and web skills are a huge plus)
- Extensive knowledge of typography, layout, color theory, and design aesthetic
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, emphasis on Illustrator and Photoshop
- Experience with packaging structures including labels, boxes, etc.
- A true team player focused on overall enrichment, and the ability to strategically and tactically approach a variety of projects
- Full-time in-house position
- Located in Philadelphia region
- Salary $50K
- 401K & Health Benefits
- Minor travel required
- Please send resume and portfolio samples/links. No calls.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 /year
- Graphic Design: 5 years (Required)