Kuli Kuli is a high-growth startup at the intersection of consumer packaged goods (CPG) and social good. We sell healthy food products made with moringa sustainably sourced from small farmers around the world. Our premium, award winning moringa products are sold in thousands of grocery stores across the United States. Kuli Kuli’s mission is to create a world where everyone has access to nutritious sources of food and malnutrition only exists in history books. We’ve been featured in Forbes, the New York Times and the Wall Street Journal for our unique products and compelling social mission.
Justice, equity, diversity, and inclusion (JEDI) are directly connected to Kuli Kuli’s mission. Kuli Kuli encourages applicants from a diverse array of backgrounds. Join a great team of driven, passionate individuals building the moringa movement.
We are looking for a highly organized and positive Office Manager (20 hours a week) to help keep our team and company running. You will be reporting to our Senior Finance & Data Analyst and will also work closely with our CEO and leadership team. We are very welcoming to new parents or people re-entering the job market. The ideal hours are 8:30am-12:30pm, but we are flexible based on your schedule.
- Support our team with administrative tasks such as paperwork and preparations for board meetings
- Fulfill online, sales and marketing orders while maintaining our shipping inventory area
- Manage our customer service inbox as well as incoming calls to the office
- Assist with organizing staff gatherings, meetings and events
- Keep our office clean, organized, and well-stocked
- Other duties as assigned
- Obsessive attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills with the ability to multitask. Desire to own and lead a wide variety of projects.
- Unshakable positivity with an eagerness to take on additional responsibilities.
- Self-starter that can make decisions with imperfect information.
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills, excellent written and verbal communication.
- Excitement about health, organic food, and global development
- Proficiency in MS Office (especially MS Excel and MS Word)
Hours & Compensation
This is a part-time position starting at 20 hours a week and $15/hr. There is strong potential for increases in both compensation and hours. The position is based out of our dynamic space near the beautiful waterfront of Lake Merritt in Oakland, CA. Perks include unlimited product, a gym membership and regular team outings.
Please apply with your cover letter and resume via our website.