Salesforce with Lightning CPQ Specialist (Temporary Assignment)
We are seeking an experienced Salesforce Administrator CPQ Consultant to configure and modify our existing platform. The ideal candidate will work closely with our sales operations team developing robust, and flexible solution architectures for various projects.
Role & Responsibilities
- Assess business process needs and identify technical capabilities needed.
- Customize CPQ platform to allow users to accurately quote, order, invoice and collect payment.
- Salesforce CPQ product configuration, product rules, pricing rules, templates, troubleshooting CPQ platform. Configure Salesforce billing.
- Design, develop and maintain system solutions involving complex workflow rules, validation rules and custom workflow, etc. as part of the of the CPQ system.
- Works with users to refine requirements for enhancements and translate the business needs into technical design. Works with users to create training, workflow enhancements, reporting, and overall system enhancements to promote usability and adoption.
Skills & Qualifications
- Certified Salesforce Administrator preferred.
- 1 to 2 years’ experience Utilizing Salesforce CPQ and automating business processes.
- Strong technical and functional proficiency in Salesforce administrative tasks such as, profiles, roles, security, workflows, validation rules, triggers approvals, custom objects, reports, and dashboards.
Job Type: Temporary
- relevant: 3 years (Preferred)