Cadia Healthcare Dialysis location in Silver Spring is seeking PRN Certified Dialysis Technician for there Monday, Wednesday and Friday days and the Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday days who is able to work 10 -12 hours days or longer depending on census. We are looking for someone with great attitude and great work ethics.
Job Responsibilities :
Treats residents, visitors and fellow employees with courtesy, respect and dignity
Provides direct patient care for assigned patients under the direct supervision of a licensed Registered Nurse
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of two year dialysis experience preferred
- Current Dialysis Technician must have Maryland CNA-DT Certification and National Certification program by a national commercially available certification program required pre these guidelines:
Demonstrated completions of all applicable state requirements for education training, credentialing, competency, standard of practice, certification, and licensure in the state of Maryland as a dialysis technician required.
- Current CPR certification required
- Basic computer skills and experience with Fresenius Medical Care T machines a preferred
2 - 5 years of dialysis experience
Healthcare experience in free standing or long term healthcare facility
Performs any miscellaneous work assignments as may be required.
Demonstrates physical stamina, manual dexterity, visual and aural acuity to perform responsibilities
Full-time employees are eligible for below benefits (subjected to different waiting periods)
Employer paid life insurance Employer paid short-term disability and long-term disability insurance
401K retirement plan with employer match