Are you a people person who is also great with details? Do you love media and hearing about new scientific discoveries and directions? Do we have the evening for you!
On September 25, two prominent media entities will gather hundreds of science media stakeholders in Boston to celebrate cutting-edge discoveries and exceptional media that communicates the wonders of science to a global audience in a rapidly-changing media landscape.
Here’s where you come in! We need help planning and executing this festive, cosmically-themed evening. We’ll hear about a new mission to the moon and as the evening continues, everything fun and exciting about the past, present and future of space exploration will be celebrated.
Does this sound like you?
* Takes initiative and operates independently in a resource-limited environment.
* Brings a proactive, “do what it takes” attitude to work
* Balances details and the big picture to deliver great results
* Makes social gatherings a fun and memorable experience
* 5 years of related work experience
* Experience with project management software and spreadsheets
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Persistence, patience and a sense of humor
Schedule: 25-40 hours/week, now through September 30
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary