300+ media companies as clients, $40+ billion in revenue processed, 25,000+ worldwide users
Operativeaccelerates revenue growth for the biggest and most successful media companies, making it easy for them to deliver any audience and any outcome to their buyers. Operativegives media companies the power of an open, data-driven and highly configurable architecture that works across all linear, digital, and cross media and converged deals, thanks to the recently released AOS platform. A trusted partner to top global media, more than 300 companies across 25 countries, including NBCUniversal, ABC, AT&T, STARZ, Star India, and Sky, rely on Operative. More than $40B in ad revenue is managed through our platform annually. Operative: your solution for Automating Advertising.
The IT 3rd Level engineer main purpose is to maintain and support all of Operative datacenters, network, and offices, while applying unified policies, procedures and guidelines and enforcing Operative information technology strategic vision.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate the operations of information systems and company data centers.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for information processing and computer systems operations and development.
- Co work with IT Team Leader to implement, communicate information security strategies, policies, standards, and procedures that support the overall goals and strategic plans.
- Meet with managers to discuss system requirements, specifications, costs and timelines
- Hire and manage information systems personnel and contractors to design, develop, implement.
- Operate and administer computer and telecommunications software, networks and information systems
- Troubleshoot hardware, software and network operating system
- Be familiar with leading Industry standards hardware and software.
- Be familiar with network operating system
- Provide orientation to new users of existing technology
- Train staff about potential uses of existing technology
- Provide individual training and support on request
- Provide recommendations about accessing information and support
- Maintain current and accurate inventory of technology hardware, software and resources
- Troubleshoot all technology issues
- Maintain log and/or list of required repairs and maintenance
- Make recommendations about purchase of technology resources
- Research current and potential resources and services
- Insure fast, stable and secure network access to all company employees across the globe.
- Install work stations, including hardware setup and software installation.
- Manage and provide network accounts and passwords as required.
- Manage the Procurement and perform Vendor Management across all sites.
- Advanced communication skills with the ability to independently interact with all levels of management
- Program thinker – ability to manage multiple interdependent efforts towards a common goal
- Must have proven project management skills with projects of varying complexity and experience.
- Must be available outside of normal business hours to assist in an emergency, a recovery in the event of a failure or outage, etc. of a critical Operative systems.
- Must be able to work independently, take initiative, and coordinate across organizational boundaries to identify information technology needs and implement solutions that fulfill them.
- Ability to install and administer computer hardware, software and networks
- Team building skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Decision making skills
- Effective verbal, presentation and listening communications skills
- Effective written communications skills
- fluent in working with Office suits.
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the IT field.
- MCSE or AWS Certifications
- Degrees in Computer Science, Information Security, MIS etc. or equivalent experience required. Advanced degrees preferred.
- Proven experience from enterprise level companies (1500 employees and above).
Proficient knowledge in the following areas:
- Computer hardware and software systems and programs (OS: Windows, Unix, Linux; HW: HP, DELL, IBM ; SW: Office, AD (FSMO), Microsoft Exchange, GPO)
- Knowledge of IT (and security) products and techniques, network infrastructure, applications, and equipment pertinent to a large, distributed, heterogeneous computing environment.
- Knowledge of current technological trends and developments in the area of information security (FW, AV, IPS, WAF, NAC etc.)
- Experience with FW, AV, IPS, WAF, NAC products, creating, implementing, and maintaining security policies, and working in or supporting an incident response team is preferred.
- Computer networks, network administration and network installation (Cisco, HP, NetGear)
- SAN & NAS Storage management (3PAR, EVA, Dell)
- Backup and restore systems (B. exec, DPM)
- Cloud management, Administration and configuration (Amazon AWS, IBM SofltLayer)
- Computer troubleshooting
- Computer viruses, firewall configuration and security (Trend Micro AV, SonicWall)
- Office 365 Advanced Administrative skills
- Basic Oracle, sql server knowledge – an advantage.
We welcome your application. Please apply online and upload your CV.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
Operative is an equal opportunities employer. We recruit based on your experience and skill set.
Job Type: Full-time