The scheduler is responsible for making outbound and taking inbound calls to explain and schedule Annual Wellness Visits for 25+ Nurse Practitioners/Physicians Assistants.
- Heavy outbound calls 150-250/day to explain and schedule visits
- Take Incoming calls from clients and patients to schedule the Annual Wellness Visit
- As needed remind patients of their upcoming appointment
- Keep up with emails throughout the day (Outlook) for instructions from the Wellness Team Supervisor or other key team members in the office to coordinate schedules
- Keep a daily log of all appointments booked in Excel
- Work on assignments given daily by the Wellness Team Supervisor
- Process patients who cancel their appointments or need to re-schedule
- Check personal and Wellness Center Voicemail at assigned times and throughout the day as needed – follow up in a timely manner on messages
- Accurately update all programs as patients are booked and re-scheduled , etc.
- Complete other projects/duties assigned by the Wellness Team Supervisor
- Coordinate will other teams within the office to optimize clinician schedules and delver excellent customer service
INTERVIEWS WILL BE SCHEDULED SOON. Email your resume for consideration!
Job Type: Full-time