Position: Senior Front End Developer – Angular Expertise (MUST BE A US CITIZEN)
Location: Washington, DC
VISIO Consulting is a Washington DC-based, SBACertified, Woman-Owned Small Business and strategic advisory firm specializingin helping government and corporate clients address their unique challenges in: resilience, security and risk management; financial management and oversight;human capital management; strategy and governance; stakeholder engagement;technology solutions; and organizational improvement. VISIO offers itsemployees highly competitive compensation, inspiring leadership, a positive andflexible work environment, and opportunities in business development,leadership and professional growth. If you are highly motivated with anentrepreneurial spirit and would like to work in an encouraging environmentwhere you are rewarded for results, please contact us. We look forward tohearing from you!
Summary of Positions
We are looking for a talented senior Java Developer with a passion for Angular to add to our dynamic team supporting ahighly visible federal contract (salary range: $215,000-$220,000). The successfulcandidate will have experience working on an Agile team (Scrum/Kanban) in thedesign, development, enhancement, debugging, and implementation of software applications as aFull Stack Developer using the Spring framework.
· Support quality development practices and pursue newand better ways to build software.
· Foster an environment that produces high-quality codeand services for customers.
· Actively participate in improving the code base byperforming code reviews.
· Demonstrateability to implement new technologies and best practices (open source, Agile, etc.)
· Continuouslyimprove and exceed the status quo: Code can always be better expressed, moreelegant and simple, and higher in quality.
· Design, develop, enhance, debug, and deploy software applications
· Troubleshoot production problems related to existingsoftware applications
· Research, design,develop, test, build, and coordinate the conversion and/or integration ofsoftware products based on client requirements
· Participate in conceptualizing, prioritizing, andcreating strategies for software products.
· Consult with project teams and end-users to identifyapplication requirements.
· Resolve problemswith software and respond to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
· Participate indevelopment of software user documentation and technical reports.
· Master’s Degree OR 15+ years’ experience building andmaintaining software applications
· Experience withcloud computing tools
· Experience indeveloping code, testing, and debugging new software or enhancements toexisting software.
· Experience withJava, Spring, and Angular
· Experience in working with Angular 2/4/6/7 modules, services, templates, directives, services and dependency injection to create a SPA.
· Experience in Unit Testing (UIT), Integration Testing and in preparing test cases.
· Utilize Jasmine, Karma, Gulp, Grunt and NPM to build and test applications.
· Experience with various IDE’s such as Visual Studio Code, Web Strom, Sublime and Notepad++.
DesiredSkills and Experience:
· Excellentcommunication and writing skills (ability to communicate technical concepts toa non- technical audience)
· Build automation with Jenkins, Gradle, or Maven.
· Automated testingwith Cucumber, JUnit, Selenium, etc.
· Strong relational database skills with Oracle, MySQL,PostgreSQL, MongoDB or DynamoDB
· Experience as part of an Agile development team (Scrum/Kanban)
Security Clearance: Must be a USCitizen and have or are able to obtain a Government Agency SuitabilityClearance.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $215,000.00 to $220,000.00 /year