We have a requirement for a Subject Matter Expert (SME) and System trainer for the ServiceNow system.
The client's ServiceNow system has been implemented and SME needs create content and screenshots from client's system to prepare training material for the client's staff.
- Remote role
- Freelancing opportunity
- 5-7 weeks duration project
- payout will be hourly rate
- SME should have 5+ years experience with ServiceNow
- Prior experience of 'System training content preparation' would be a plus.
- SME will work with Instructional designer who can put together SME's inputs in required formats and create the look and feel of the training material.
- After content preparation few training sessions could be planned for the staff and SME can conduct the internal trainings too
System training needs to be prepared to train staff working in these roles-
- Technician Level 1
- Technician Level 2
- Reporting & Service Level Manager
- Incident Manager
- Change Manager
- Release Manager
- Process Owners
SME can also conduct the training sessions for the staff once content is prepared based on availability and prior experience.
Job Type: Part-time
- Have you trained teams on ServiceNow system? If yes, please can you share few details
- Where are you based out of?
- What time are you available for a quick discussion about the opportunity today/tomorrow?
- ServiceNow: 5 years (Preferred)
- System training content preparation: 3 years (Preferred)