Smilin Steve's is currently accepting applications for a Pharmacy Technician position at our retail Rutland Pharmacy location!
Come join the Vermont's number one Independent Pharmacy Team. We offer on the job training, flexible scheduling, competitive pay, health insurance, PTO and more! Our stores offer a varied amount of services to our communities, allowing you multiple avenues of growth within the company. We are currently seeking 1-2 positions. We have multiple services that we offer at our retail location including multidose packaging, specialty and compounding services. Opportunities to learn and work with robotics and automation.
Experience is always welcomed but not necessary.
Apply within or email resumes.
- Collaborate with management teams to stay updated on new products, services, and policies
- Record customer information within our pharmacy software database
- Sorting, stocking and labeling medications and monitoring inventory
- Processing prescriptions electronically and ensuring all information is accurate and complete
- Responding to the requests of patients and healthcare providers, answering their questions and referring various inquiries to the Pharmacist
- Medication compliance packaging
- Other duties as requested
Communication method(s) used:
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $14.00 - $17.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Pharmacy Technician Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Pharmacy Technician Certification (Preferred)
- PTCB Certification (Preferred)
Work Location: In person