In-home Solar Sales Professional
- LOOKING FOR THE VERY BEST OF THE BEST IN 2020!!!!*
"Our team exists for the purpose of making our world a more environmentally friendly planet through every single renewable energy project that we deploy." Our core values of Honesty and Integrity will be demonstrated every single day in our dealings with our clients, vendors, and co-workers. With forward-thinking leadership, we continually strive to maximize growth opportunities and profitability for the mutual benefit of our Employees, Industry Partners, and Investors. We lead by example in our never-ending pursuit of developing and building the most innovative and profitable renewable energy solutions to benefit our customers, our communities, and our world.
We are looking for the VERY BEST OF THE BEST, seasoned top performers who are highly ethical for in-homes sales. We are one of the fastest growing solar and energy efficiency companies in the tri-state area. As a sales consultant, you will run daily sales appointments in customers homes from qualified appointments scheduled by our office call center. This includes an in-home presentation to the potential customer where the goal is to walk out with a signed contract.
· Capable of working well under pressure and meeting or exceeding sales goals
· Ensure a positive and high-quality customer experience
· Manage accounts from an initial consultation to installation
· Participate in weekly sales meetings
· Participate in continuous training opportunities
· Gather referrals from clients
· Maintain sales process and communication through CRM
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented with a passion for sales
- Optimistic by nature
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Hard working and persistent
- 5-7 Years of successful sales track record
- Flexible schedule
- Able to perform with minimal supervision
- Solar experience preferred but not necessary
· The Highest Compensation and Commissions paid in the industry!!!
- $80,000 - $100,000 Per year
· Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
· Mileage Reimbursement, E-Z Pass
· Company tablet for field home use
· Company Apparel
· Paid Holidays
· Paid Time Off
· Fun, Family-like Team environment
If you are a well-seasoned, in-home sales professional and you are looking to join the VERY BEST IN CLASS TEAM, then you’ll want to contact us today!!!!
Our Team has been involved in the commercial general and electrical construction industry throughout the US for more than 30+ years with more than 19+ years being directly involved in the Solar & Renewable Energy fields helping to both structure deals as well as Design/ Build some of the largest and highest profile projects here in the States i.e. the first ever worldwide installs for such companies as DuPont Nemours, Johnson & Johnson and MERCK Pharmaceutical. We were involved in the original contract negotiations and build-out of such projects as The Eagles Stadium (Lincoln Financial Field), The Atlantic City Convention Center, The Liberty Science Center, GOYA Foods, Fed-Ex facilities located on the Newark-Liberty International Airport property, The Liberty Science Center Museum, DelDot, Baltimore-Washington International Airport, CHOP (Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia), The New Barnes Foundation Museum in Philadelphia, Urban Outfitters in Gap, PA just to name a few.
Orbit Energy and Power is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 to $100,000.00 /hour
- Customer Service: 5 years (Preferred)
- Sales: 5 years (Required)
- solar: 1 year (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
- One location
- On the road
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance