Interested in joining Minnesota's #1 non-medical, in-home senior care organization? Home Instead is looking for compassionate, fun-loving, dependable people to become a part of our growing CAREGiver team. If sharing your life with a senior and assisting them with their care needs hit your sweet spot, then we want to hear from you! We have a variety of shifts available and no prior experience is necessary. We hire for heart, and train for skill!
At Home Instead we only have one core value, Love(v.) or Love the verb, demonstrated by our eight behaviors: Patience, Kindness, Humility, Selflessness, Respectfulness, Forgiveness, Honesty, and Commitment.
Spreading Love(v.) to seniors and their families in the communities we serve!
- Good Communicator
- People Person
- A Big Heart!
- Positive Outlook!
- Companionship & Engagement
- Personal Cares (toileting, bathing, dressing etc.)
- Alzheimer's & Other Dementia Care
- Medication Reminders
- Some Hospice/Palliative Care
- Incidental Transportation
- Light Housekeeping and Meal Preparation
- Must have valid Driver's License, auto insurance and reliable vehicle.
- Must pass all background screening and drug screen.
- Must be able to lift/push/pull up to 25 lbs.
- Must be willing to drive within our territory to meet client need.
. Must be able to speak, read and write in English
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com.
Internet access is beneficial as schedules, assignments, and payroll information is delivered this way.