In this role, you would be responsible for helping organize the store, retail sales, light cleaning and managing daily operations at the store.
- Organize and manage store inventory as well as placing orders and calling clients letting them know their custom orders are ready.
- driving sales via POS system
- Greet customers, open and close the store, and maintain an organized store presentation as well as merchandising. Occasional errand running as well.
Not required but nice to have skills:
- Photoshop and graphic design
- Tech savvy
- Must be comfortable around dogs.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- personal assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Store Discounts
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks - learn more at https://start.indeed.com/fair-chance)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Company's Facebook page: