Designation– Data Analyst
WhyKGS Technology Group?
KGS Technology Group is one of the fast growingcompanies in IT consulting for fortune 500 clients. We cater to the applicationdevelopment and support services needs of our clients and offer them technology-drivenbusiness solutions that meet their goals and corporate objectives. KGS knowswhat is in more demand in the IT industry. In the wake of providing the besttalent, we have meticulously designed our training programs in a way that theystand at par with the demand of the current market scenario. Our reach has beenso wide that we are the preferred choice for our prime vendors.
Who is a data analyst?
A data analyst collects andstores data on sales numbers, market research, logistics, linguistics, or otherbehaviors. They bring technical expertise to ensure the quality and accuracy ofthat data, then process, design and present it in ways to help people,businesses, and organizations make better decisions.
Responsibilities you have to undertake:
· Collecting and interpreting data
· Analyzing results
· Reporting the results back to the relevantmembers of the business
· Identifying patterns and trends in data sets
· Working alongside teams within the business orthe management team to establish business needs
· Defining new data collection and analysisprocesses
· design and carry out surveys and analyze survey data
· manipulate, analyze and interpret complex data sets relatingto the employer's business
· prepare reports for internal and external audiences usingbusiness analytics reporting tools
· create data dashboards, graphs and visualizations
· provide sector and competitor benchmarking
· Mine and analyze large datasets, draw valid inferences andpresent them successfully to management using a reporting tool.
Skills youwill need to have:
· Analytical skills: Data analysts work with large amounts of data,including: facts, figures, and number analysis. They need to see through thedata and analyze it to find conclusions.
· Communication skills: Data analysts present theirfindings, and translate the data into understandable documents or reports. Theyneed to write and speak clearly and be able to communicate complex ideas intoeasily understood terms.
· Critical thinking: Data analysts must look at the numbers, trends, anddata in order to formulate conclusions.
· Attention to detail: Data is precise. Data analysts haveto make sure they are attentive in their analysis to come to correctconclusions.
· Math skills: Data analysts require math skills to process numerical data.
· Technical skills/tools: There are many technical skills andcomputer programs that a data analyst must have in order to be proficient. Afew of these include: SQL, MSBI, Power BI, R, Python, SAS and other machinelearning programs.
· Excellenthealth, vision, and dental plans.
· Educationreimbursement programs available.
· Extensiveproduct training and professional career development.
· Visasponsorship for the eligible candidates.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Internship, Contract
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year