Purpose of Position Provide excellent customer service to customers by answering inquiries, finding correct solutions.
"We are excited to have you join our Teleperformance family! As a way to say thank you, we are offering you a $500 sign-on bonus*. We look forward to meeting with you soon!"
About the Company
Teleperformance is a strategic partner to the world's leading companies, bringing solutions and enhancing customer experience during each interaction. We are the largest interaction expert team in the market: multicultural, highly skilled, and deeply knowledgeable, with a wide range of integrated omnichannel solutions, technology, and the highest security standards. For us, each interaction needs to be treated as unique.
We are a team of 300,000 + passionate employees. Located in 80 countries with 400 + facilities and 218,000 workstations.
Our people feel they are part of something way bigger than just a job. We try to make a positive difference in people's lives and make the world a better place.
Primary Duties, Responsibilities and Requirements
- Responsible for all customer inquiries and questions
- Provide excellent customer service at all times
- Follow up to customer inquiries by taking specific action in a timely manner
- Troubleshoot equipment and system problems
- Problem solve to help customers resolve issues on first call
- Enters data from customers into various software programs
- Appropriately communicate with upset customers to resolve their inquiries
- Thrives as a team player in a fast-paced, high-energy, change-oriented environment
- Participates in additional training courses when needed
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required and as assigned by supervisor or manager
- Exercise retention efforts when appropriate
- Identify customers who are comparison-shopping and inquiring about contract terms - assisting the
Customer with the correct price plan
- 6 months Call Center experience preferred
- Must be 18 years old
- Type 25 wpm
- High School Graduate or GED
- Ability to use desktop computer system and hardware, e.g. mouse, keyboard
- Logical problem solving skills and ability to multi-task
- Proven oral and written communication skills consistent with North American Business standards
- Must have availability to work various shifts influenced by current business needs.
- Ability to use Windows operating systems and navigate between various windows
- Ability to work under pressure
- Continuously demonstrate a high sense of urgency
- Must have a keen sense of attention to detail, taking the initiative.
- Must be able to pass a Federal Background Check and Drug testing
- Possess a high level of Professionalism
- Proven experience in overcoming unexpected difficulties and using logical problem solving skills.
- Ability to understand and empathize with customer's issues.
Teleperformance is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply, please email your resume to Jose.Estrella@teleperformance.com or text TPUSA to 97211 to apply.
Teleperformance is located at 4251 Enterprise Wy Sierra Vista, AZ 85635
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled