FLUX POWER, INC.
Flux Power develops advanced lithium-ion batteries for industrial uses. Flux solutions utilize its proprietary battery management system (BMS) and in-house engineering and product design. Flux batteries deliver improved performance, extended cycle life and lower total cost of ownership than legacy lead-acid solutions. Flux sells primarily to lift equipment OEM’s, their dealers and battery distributors. Current products include advanced battery packs for motive power in the lift equipment and airport ground support markets.
We have a terrific opportunity for an experienced Product Support Manager. The role plans, organizes, and controls the day to day activities for the Product Support and Parts departments. This position is responsible for overseeing the team that is providing support to all customers with a goal of delighting customers and delivering world class post-sales technical support. The position will drive the customer support and user experience to win in the marketplace and achieve financial performance.
This is an opportunity to be an early team member in an innovative, thriving and ambitious company. Please submit a brief cover letter explaining your suitability for the position and your salary requirements for consideration.
- Resolution and de-escalation of customer concerns by establishing and maintaining open lines of communication, collaborating with internal departments and effectively communicating issue status to the customer.
- Measures, evaluates, and improves call center and field service processes. Presents monthly operating report/metrics and other reports on performance as requested by the Executive team.
- Oversees, mentors and manages the product support team, setting and communicating clear objectives and plans, developing a strong, highly qualified and effective team.
- Evaluates call activities, identifies, communicates and escalates opportunities for improvement and warranty reduction. Develops and maintains an effective issue resolution knowledge base.
- Exhibits in-depth product knowledge and high level of technical expertise.
- Implements processes and plans for new products to ensure product technical support readiness.
- Manages the daily dealer support requirements for product support, parts customer service and distribution and receiving expectations.
- Defines and oversees the establishment of parts program guidelines including dealer stocking programs, parts sales programs and the development of dealer special parts sales and marketing programs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors of Science degree in Engineering or related technical discipline.
- Demonstrated success in managing client relationships with extraordinary problem solving and de-escalating skills. Possess excellent follow-up and follow-through skills with the ability to multitask daily.
- Technical background and demonstrated skills in learning/absorbing technical products.
- Affiliation with successful manufacturing or distribution companies.
- At least 5+ years in a manufacturing or distribution company, with the responsibilities of product support and engineering.
- Sound administrative skills and well-developed management skills, including principles and people management.
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office programs.
- Strong analytical, numerical and reasoning abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and collaboration skills.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and the ability to get along with diverse personalities.
- Participative manager type – advocates team concept.
- Results-oriented with the ability to balance other business considerations.
- Be resilient, persistent, and work towards the objectives of the project even under difficult circumstances.
- Experience with 8D, 6 Sigma or other technical problem resolution techniques.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance options
- 401K Plan
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
Job Type: Full-time
- Management: 3 years (Required)
- Microsoft Office: 3 years (Required)
- Manufacturing or Distribution: 5 years (Required)
- Six Sigma or other problem resolution techniques: 3 years (Required)