This is a full-time position based in Lynnwood, WA. You’ll join our industry-leading team in creating & distributing digital marketing for real estate agents nationwide. We are a 13-year-old, nationwide company. While our office atmosphere is very casual, our product must remain the best in the industry.
We are looking for an individual with…
Computer experience, specifically knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, required. Familiarity with advanced Google search features highly important. Strong knowledge of Excel formulas and functions, including lookup and reference functions, is desired.
- Researching and collating information on data assets using the Internet.
- Creating and formatting Excel sheets with accurate and detailed data.
- Using Excel formulas to clean, validate and compare data within multiple sheets.
- Consolidating multi-sheet data.
- Working as part of a team, sharing skills and knowledge with others while having a strong curiosity to learn from others is paramount.
- Dialogue with managers and fellow data entry and research colleagues will be critical.
- Help identify and implement best practices for research, data entry, and file management.
- Appling Excel text, logical, and information functions to test data for errors in formatting or content.
- Executing lookup and reference functions to find, retrieve, and match data.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
The successful candidate must have:
- Strong data entry proficiency and organizational skills.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Minimum 1 year experience in comparable data entry role OR A 2 year post high school degree and/or certification or comparable experience required.
Resume including salary history, cover letter and references required.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- excel: 2 years (Required)
- United States (Preferred)