- Retired Firefighter, Paramedic, EMT, and Police are an ideal fit for this job, less stress and still rewarding.
NORA (Nationwide Organ Recovery Transport Alliance) works with Organ Procurement Organizations, Transplant Centers, Living Donor Networks, and Laboratories throughout the country and is hiring Part Time, EMS Drivers, for transporting medical teams via suburbans with lights and sirens, and Tissue Vans retrofitted with dual stretcher, ramp and self loading system.
This is an exciting opportunity to make some extra money in your free time while positively impacting the organ transplant community.
We are very committed to hiring the best possible staff, treating them with respect and providing them with the support, continued training and necessary equipment to succeed.
- Minimum 5 Years of experience in driving vehicles with emergency red lights and sirens (yellow lights do not apply)
- Drivers will work 24 hour shifts
- Must be at least 25 years of age
- Pass lifting test
- Live within 30 minutes of Bellevue, WA
- A clear criminal background check
- A clear state driving record, verified through DMV, review annually
- Pass initial and all random drug testing
- Attention to quality, safety and customer service
Responsibilities and Duties
- Drivers will drive medical teams, organs, tissue and supplies utilizing NORA vehicles for emergent and non emergent organ procurement transportation.
- Uniforms and badges are provided.
Qualifications and Skills
- Professional and service oriented is a must.
- 5 years driving experience with emergency red lights and sirens.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $30.00 /hour
- driving with emergency red lights and sirens: 5 years (Required)