Apply Now »
To apply, please submit your résumé and cover letter (PDF preferred). We will ask the most compelling candidates to complete an at-home skills assessment; exceptional performance on the assessment will earn you an interview.
Are you a master of details with Project Manager experience? Etna Interactive, a leading online medical and aesthetic marketing firm in San Luis Obispo, CA, is seeking an on-site, temporary Project Manager with a minimum of 1-2 years of experience. This position is expected to run from approximately January to approximately June 2019.
The Project Manager leads the production teams in the execution of website maintenance and updates. The focus of this position is leadership both with the Etna internal teams and with the client for projects and maintenance. The Project Manager provides the Etna team with clear direction and leadership and is responsible for driving the project through to completion.
At Etna Interactive, it begins and ends with our people. While a well-developed skill set and innate intelligence will get you in the door, we are also looking for individuals whose professional values align with ours. We are looking for that right “fit,” both for you and for us.
Our firm has built a name for itself in the medical marketing space, and our clients expect and deserve the attention of a professional with a/an:
- Ability to organize information, set priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Collaborative work style with the ability to direct and communicate instructions to teams.
- Outstanding interpersonal relationship building.
- Ability to work within established procedures with the capacity to adapt as needed.
We truly enjoy each other here at Etna and you will fit in best if you have:
We offer an upbeat, comfortable work environment, plus:
- A sense of humor and optimistic personality
- Dedication to quality
- A considerate and collaborative attitude
- Resourcefulness and self-motivation
- Good judgement
- A competitive salary base
- A 401(K) plan with an employer matching component
- 24 hours of sick time per 12 months
There is also the intangible benefit of working in a supportive, casual environment, surrounded by professionals who work with purpose and passion, and understand that this is more than just a job to us.