As a Master Technician you will be in charge of diagnosing, maintaining and repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc. Most importantly – you’ll will be a part of helping customers get back on the road safely. Ensuring customers are satisfied, safe and road ready when they leave the service drive. Sign on bonus for qualified applicants!
Skills and Requirements
- Minimum of 3 years as a Master Technician
- Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership.
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
- Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers are informed if any additional service is needed. Provide an estimate of time needed for additional repairs.
- Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications.
· Competitive pay
· Medical Benefits
· Paid vacation days
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations