This position is Health benefits eligible!
$5000 Welcome bonus, payable in 4 installments, ($1250 every 3-months)_*
The simple act of caring is heroic.
The Masonic Homes of California is a continuing care retirement community that also offers social services outside of our campuses. We are committed to a culture of person-centered care that makes a profound difference in the lives of our clients. We call this the Masonic Homes Way, and it is founded upon the pillars of Safety, Personal Connection, Experience, and Efficiency. From our line staff to our leaders, we strive to demonstrate excellence in serving our clients and place value on high quality job performance, professional development, workplace safety and client and employee satisfaction. We are team-oriented, caring and honest. We are dedicated to disciplined innovation and continuous quality improvement and are committed to sharing our knowledge and attracting the best and brightest talent.
The Registered Nurse Supervisor position is a Full Time position reporting to the Director of Nursing.
- Responsible for planning, organizing, implementing, directing and evaluating direct nursing care provided to residents and patients within scope of practice.
- Coordinates care delivery to ensure that Residents and Patients needs are met in accordance with physician orders, and State and Federal laws and regulations governing long term care.
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the preparation, delivery and documentation of medication/treatment(s) to our Residents and Patients, MDS and initial assessments, ability to supervise and delegate nursing staff.
- Currently licensed as RN to practice in the State of California
- Basic Life Support Certification (BLS)
- Graduate from an accredited nursing program. A BSN is preferred.
- Three to five year’s clinical experience in acute / long term care. Supervisory experience preferred.
- As part of our commitment to health and safety for staff and residents, we require staff to be vaccinated for COVID19. We can assist you in obtaining your vaccination during the hiring process.
At the Masonic Homes you will have the opportunity to combine your passion for helping people and high ethical standards with the opportunities to advance your career.
In return for your skills and passion, we offer:
- A work environment focused on teamwork and support for excellent care
- Excellent health, wage replacement and other benefits for you and your family’s well-being
- A generous contribution to a 401K plan whether or not you participate, and an additional contribution from the company when you participate in the plan
- Investment in your growth through Tuition Reimbursement
- Bragging rights about working at the beautiful hillside location
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations