EAT THE FROG FITNESS, CERTIFIED COACH --- Visit us @ www.eatthefrogfitness.com
Fitness Coach: ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Leads pre-designed Group Fitness Training Sessions and Eat the Frog Fitness assessments of groups up to 24 members.
- Energizes and motivates members throughout the training sessions.
- Build Eat the Frog attendance and retain our current member base.
- Ensure the safety of members in regard to heart rate and exercise technique.
- Modify specific exercises to accommodate various skill levels and injuries.
- Attend monthly fitness staff meetings and required educational seminars.
- Participate in 2-3 Eat the Frog workouts per week.
- Handle member concerns when applicable.
- Assist sales representative, when needed, with Eat the Frog studio tours and sales.
- Educate members on the Eat the Frog Fitness® Training System.
Fitness Coach: QUALIFICATIONS
- Be Fun, Be Charismatic, you are bursting with energy and able to work in a team environment.
- Intermediate knowledge of physiology, exercise technique, and body mechanics.
- You have the ability to multi-task and stay very organized.
- Positive, motivating, and effective interpersonal communication skills.
- You have the desire and capacity to train ALL fitness levels
- Must be a team player and thrive in the enjoyment of helping others.
- You currently hold a fitness certification from an ETF approved education company such as ACSM, ACE, NASM, NSCA, AFAA, or NFPT or in the progress of obtaining a certification.
- Bachelor’s degree in exercise science or related field is preferred but not required
- TRX Certified is preferred.
- CPR/AED certification is a must
- Experience with Spinning, Indoor Rowing & TRX Suspension Training.
- 1+ years of experience teaching groups or personal training in the fitness industry.
- Excellent communication and member service skills.
- Most importantly, candidates must have a true passion for the fitness industry and a continual commitment to a positive overall experience for our valued members!
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $20,000.00 to $35,000.00 /year
- Store Discounts
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time: