Registered Nurse – Emergency Department – Parkview Randallia
The Emergency Department is located on the main floor at Parkview Randallia. The unit has 43 beds and treats patients of all different ages with medical, surgical, and mental health needs. The level of acuity can vary greatly from a basic medical need to a level 1 trauma.
Independently plans and provides excellent professional nursing care for patients in accordance with physician orders, established hospital and departmental policies and procedures, American Nurses Association Standards of Clinical Practice, Indiana Nurses Practice Act, and the ANA Code of Ethics.
- Requires a Diploma in Nursing or an Associates of Nursing (ASN); Bachelors of Nursing (BSN) preferred.
- Valid Indiana Registered Nurse license is required. CPR certification.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds, assist with lifting 100 pounds. Lifting requirement may be heavier for
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Compensation: Welcome and relocation bonuses offered, Loan repayment, Tuition assistance for
- Benefits: Health benefits and paid time off
- Education: Clinical onboarding and orientation, Nurse Residency program
- Growth: Professional nurse competency advancement program (STEPP Up)
- Recognition: Magnet recognition, 2018 Top 100 hospitals recognition, Advisory Board Workplace of
- Culture: World-class teamwork, Personalized health journeys for coworkers and family members
Parkview Health · Emergency Care
Part Time Benefit Eligible, Evenings, 11a - 11:30p