Levity Entertainment Group (LEG) is a vertically integrated entertainment company focused primarily on comedy, with the largest network of live entertainment and performance venues in the country. Now operates/manages some of the most premium entertainment concepts including the world-famous Hollywood Improv, Levity Live and Copper Blues.
The Live Division is currently seeking an Audio-Visual Technician who is responsible to set up and operate equipment to record, synchronize, mix or reproduce music, voices or sound effects in Theater or Event production.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Confers with producers, performers and others to determine and achieve desired sound for shows.
- Operates audio consoles: microphones, sound speakers, video screens, projectors, video monitors, recording
equipment, connecting wires and cables, sound and mixing boards and any other related electronic equipment.
- Controls the lighting consoles; spotlights and sounds of shows including before and after performances
- Mixes, regulates or coordinates audio feeds for theater and comics.
- Analyzes and maintains data logs for audio-visual activities
- Performs minor repairs and routine cleaning of audio and video equipment
- Organizes and maintains compliance, license and warranty information related to audio and video equipment
- Notifies supervisor when major equipment repairs are needed.
- Assists fellow team members as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of 1-2 years’ experience working as a sound and visual technician in an entertainment, restaurant or
hospitality driven environment.
- Must have an ability to troubleshoot in high-pressure environments.
- Experience working with multiple connectors, such as VGA, and the applicable computer systems.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be able to work as part of a team as well as independently.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.