Full Time Endoscopy Technician
South Brooklyn Endoscopy Center (SBRE) a NYS licensed, Medicare certified ambulatory surgery center, (ASC) specializing in Gastroenterology, has an exciting opportunity for Full Time Endoscopy Technician.
The center is located in Brooklyn. Endoscopy technicians will be required to work at least 2 weekend days per month as well as flexibility to work some late shifts (until 5 or 6pm). No holidays, no on call and overtime is available. We also offer complimentary valet parking to our employees!
- Reprocessing scopes
- Assisting in procedures
- Setting up patient procedure rooms
- Ordering cleaning supplies
- Assisting the clinical team in delivering high quality professional care while achieving optimal patient satisfaction
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
- High School Diploma or equivalent and experience in a GI or Multi specialty Medical environment and working knowledge and proficiency in the use of Medical terminology.
- BLS certification required must be maintained
- Solid experience with scope reprocessing is preferred.
- Requires effective communication skills, solid team player and a commitment to providing excellent patient service and professionalism.
- Bilingual in English and Russian or Arabic is a plus
- Compassion for patient needs and a high degree of professionalism
SBRE offers an attractive compensation and employee benefits package which includes PTO, employer paid medical benefits for the employee only, a pleasant and professional work environment. Drug-free work environment and EOE
To apply, please send your resume and salary requirements
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $0.00 per hour
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)