COME GROW WITH US!
Roses discount stores is looking for a successful Store Manager & Assistant Store Manager that has experience in driving sales, providing world-class customer service, developing and leading an outstanding team. If you are a proven, successful leader with a history of exceeding expectations and are looking for an opportunity to grow your career, then our leadership positions are for you!
· Management of total store operations to achieve an efficient and profitable store with a sales volume of 1.5 million or more.
· Ensure company policies and procedures are followed by all team members.
· Hire, Coach, Train & Retain Team Members.
· Develop and maintain positive customer and community relations.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
· High School diploma or GED
· 3-4 years of related experience in retail management with demonstrated achievements and progressive responsibilities.
· Demonstrated level of proficiency and knowledge of human resource management, merchandising, and strong communication, planning, and leadership skills.
· Team oriented work style
· The candidate should possess good communication skills and project positive leadership with the ability to Hire, Coach, Train & Retain Team Members.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & 401k, PTO=Holidays, Vacation & Sick
APPLY ON LINE
WALK-INS WELCOME at all Roses locations
(ASK TO SEE THE MANAGER ON DUTY)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Supervising Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)