Distinctive Personnel is looking for a hardworking, professional, and enthusiastic Warehouse Associate in Lenexa, KS. This is a full-time opportunity to work with one of America's leading manufacturers of HVAC and Plumbing Equipment. Our organization is looking for talented individuals looking to grow in their careers. This is a temporary to permanent opportunity, with an initial assignment of 6 months.Permanent opportunities are available based on work performance.
General areas of responsibility
- Receiving supplier shipments; picking customer orders; shipping, transportation and delivery of materials and customer orders; and inventory organization, management and control.
- Positions in the warehouse are responsible for the efficient use of the organization's storage and distribution facilities. Accurately receives goods, verifies items against the record of shipment, and inspects condition.
- Responsible for inspection, identification, and delivery to stocking locations. Pulls, packages, and stages customer orders for loading and shipping. Represents the organization to customers, associates and leadership as needed.
- Operate motorized and non-motorized material handling equipment in a safe manner. Under direct supervision, handles and maintains flow of materials and products in manufacturing areas according to established guidelines.
- Performs all work in accordance with established safety standards and adheres to all safety policies, rules, regulations and procedures
Schedule: Monday - Friday 7:00AM-4:30PM
Salary: $12.50 an hour
Background Checks, Pre-Employment Drug-Screenings, and Steel-Toe Boots are Required
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $12.50 /hour
- Warehouse: 1 year (Required)
- Forklift Certified (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)