Hourly: $25 - 30 / hour | ~ 10 hours weekly
This role is part-time, approximately 10 hours weekly with the ability for hours to increase due to client growth.
Hidden Street Marketing is searching for a confident and experienced Social Media Content Manager to create and manage social media strategy and posts for client accounts.
Client accounts vary between B2C and B2B and managed platforms include Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram.
At HSM, we provide marketing strategy and a marketing team on-demand to be quick, effective, and flexible for our clients which are mostly startups in the B2B or SaaS space.
This Social Media Content Manager will be responsible for managing multiple accounts but will not be client facing.
What You’ll Do:
- Assess current social strategy for 6 clients and suggest modifications for improving engagement and growth
- Conduct research on industry trends and keywords
- Review analytics to assess growth and strategy
- Creat and publish social media content
- PM all your account tasks and projects in our software, ClickUp
- Send weekly progress updates to the account managers
- Highly Organized
- Effective Time Management
- Extremely Communicative
- Ability to Conduct Marketing Research
- 2+ years of social media management experience for both B2B and B2C companies
- 2+ years of content strategy creation and management for both B2B & B2C companies
Hidden Street Marketing is an equal-opportunity employer and all positions are currently remote. The only location requirement is that you must be based in the United States.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $25.00 - $30.00 per hour
- Social media management: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote