Top Secret Clearance
Chameleon is seeking a highly motivated individual with a background in providing SolarWinds support. This position operates as a technical leader working complex problems by performing technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, risk, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for information systems as related to Configuration Management. Provides input to DISANet Branch Chiefs and recommends technological application programs to accomplish long-range objectives.
The SolarWinds SME will work with the Monitoring Center Support team. Specific duties include, but not limited to:
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Senior technical leader for system administration of SolarWinds, in a complex environment.
- Troubleshoot SolarWinds issues and work with appropriate vendors/teams until resolution.
- Provide SolarWinds Operations Support (troubleshooting)
- Strong understanding of additional modules within SolarWinds (i.e. Virtualization Manager)
- Perform technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, risk, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for total systems as related to SolarWinds.
- Strong NIPRNet and SIPRNET Experience
- Strong experience with applicable DISA security documents such as STIGs
- Performs duties such as, system evaluation, system analysis, architecture, and infrastructure assessment.
- Recent experience STIG-ing Windows servers
- Strong experience in Microsoft Servers & VMWare and Hyper-V
- Experienced in applying application and security patches to servers
- Knowledge of Power Shell, San Storage, SQL is a plus
- As required prepare test planning and execution or oversight of test execution; SME will assist in preparing all documents required to mitigate their impact.
- Develop TTP, CONOPs and SOP documentation as required
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to organize and facilitate planning and demonstrations
- Ability to track, manage, and ensure projects are kept on track, and tasks are completed in a timely manner
Preferred Technical Knowledge
- Windows Server 2012
- Bachelor’s Degree
- IAT Level II certification is required before start
Less than 10%
Contigent upon the modification award being funded early in February.
“Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status”