RED Shield Administration is an established Vehicle Service Contract (commonly called "extended warranty") provider located in the Arcadia area of Phoenix, Arizona. We are entering an exciting growth phase and are looking for a compliance paralegal to assist us in our Legal Affairs and Compliance department.
The compliance paralegal position will have the following duties/responsibilities:
- Managing all foreign entity filings - ensuring that they are timely filed and paid
- Filing all state franchise and income tax filings (we operate in 47 states)
- Managing all Vehicle Service Contract provider license renewals and filings
- Managing all insurance agency renewals and filings
- Working with our General Counsel to coordinate any lawsuits that have been filed or service of process that has been delivered
- In conjunction with our General Counsel, working with state regulators and monitoring regulatory changes that may affect the business
- Filing updated service contract forms with the various different state agencies where required
- Working with our General Counsel to respond to any BBB complaints, state attorney general complaints, or department of insurance complaints
We are looking for applicants with the following qualifications:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not required
- Paralegal certificate (or law school experience) preferred, but not required
- At least 1 or more years of experience in the legal or compliance field (law firm, state government agency, insurance department, private compliance department, ETC)
Qualified applicants will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organized
- Very proficient with computers - Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office Suite (Excel and Word)
- Good administrative skills - document completion, filing, and other administrative tasks
- Interest in the law or legal-related matters
We are offering starting compensation of $35,000-$55,000 per year depending on experience and qualifications.
We offer a competitive benefits package, health insurance, a 401K, paid time off, and numerous other benefits to our employees. Also, as a growing company, we provide many opportunities for advancement and growth. Interested applicants must have the above qualifications, skills, and attributes.
If you are interested, please send us a copy of your resume.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
- High school or equivalent
Required work authorization: