Join Intel-and build a better tomorrow. Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. So join us-and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come.
Corporate Services (CS) touches the lives of every Intel employee every day. CS creates an environment where employees can prosper while creating the innovative technologies that make amazing possible. Our scope is vast and includes operating and maintaining all Intel sites, offices, labs and factories globally as well as onsite services and onsite services and experiences that help employees stay safe and productive.
CS also helps to make Intel and our community a greener place by supporting Intel's commitment to environmental sustainability, including investing in conservation projects, setting company-wide environmental targets and driving reductions in greenhouse emissions, energy use, water use and waste generation.
This position is for a shift 4 (6pm to 6am Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and every other Saturday)
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Help to manage facility operations including direct management of CS technicians.
- Operations including metrology on owned equipment, system controls interfacing with multi-cross discipline engineers/technicians setting focus, discipline, and engineering led culture.
- Enforcing detailed and/or accurate SOO's, operational, maintenance, Statistical Process Control (SPC) targets and control limits, RFC's, training, and design documentation of control systems.
- Review of design, construction and operations.
- Support of construction related projects and activities.
- GL will be responsible for all operations on a 7x24 basis.
- Management of technicians including setting direction and performance management.
- Cooperate closely with factory operations.
- Extensive partnering/interfacing with all CS engineering disciplines.
- Using operational metrics to develop continuous improvement roadmaps supporting organizational objectives.
- Influencing senior management decisions and program implementations.
- Influence and partner other leaders and Area Managers to improve operational and non-operational results.
- Leading operation teams in unexpected situations such as safety events, operational impacts, etc.
- Developing and energizing teams through authentic leadership.
The successful candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
What we offer:
- Willingness to learn/grow into technical areas beyond current education and area of expertise/experience.
- Problem solving.
- Positive leadership.
- Effective presentation.
- Influencing skills.
- Building and fostering a strong safety culture.
- We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth.
- As a global leader in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and exciting environment-where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results.
- We offer a competitive salary and financial benefits such as bonuses, life and disability insurance, opportunities to buy Intel stock at a discounted rate, and Intel stock awards (eligibility at the discretion of Intel Corporation).
- We provide benefits that promote a healthy, enjoyable life: excellent medical plans, wellness programs and amenities, flexible work hours, time off, recreational activities, discounts on various products and services, and many more creative perks that make Intel a Great Place to Work!
- We're constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
The candidate must have one of the following:
- Candidate must have a Bachelor's degree and/or Master of Science degree.
- Military service with 5 years of work experience in lieu of degree.
- Experience with High-Volume Manufacturing Facilities design, operation and maintenance.
- Management experience in a High-Volume Manufacturing or Technology Development environment.
- Proven track record as a facilities technology leader.
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art - from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....