The Financial Planning & Analysis Manageris an integral part of the finance and accounting team for the Recycled Fibers division. This position will analyze financial data for Recycled Fibers to assist the overall organization with profit improvement initiatives and overall optimization of operations. The Manager will also play a leadership role in the development of annual budgets and tracking and analyzing performance relative to budget. This position will assist with the preparation of internal/external finance reports, Board of Directors materials, monthly financial analysis materials and provide ad hoc analysis for the organization.
- Ensure long-range growth and achievement of Recycled Fibers’ objectives by leading the planning process for annual operating budget, capital plan, forecasting variances and foreign exchange impact.
- Work with all functional areas of the business, and other key stakeholders to identify key focus areas and develop reports and analyses to support the business.
- Assisting with monthly and annual close activities, including ongoing audit support.
- Help drive key insights and analytics by providing clear data analysis that can result in actionable decisions and process improvements.
- Execute value-added analysis and provide decision support for special projects and initiatives.
- Assist in developing finance and business presentations and other related supporting materials.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting with a CPA and CMA.
- 7+ years’ of progressive financial experience.
- Demonstrates strong leadership skills and ability to advance to higher-level financial leadership.
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft suite of applications.
- Ability to interpret data, develop trend lines and assist in formulating action plans.
- Must have excellent work habits, including a willingness to work the hours necessary to get the job done, especially when important deadlines cause greater than normal departmental pressures.
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving ability.
Job Type: Full-time
- progressive financial: 7 years