Join a world class Business Development team at the leading EdTech company that is redefining executive education and impacting the world's most progressive organizations. ExecOnline partners with elite business schools and their award-winning faculty to bring leadership development programs to the online learning space.
The Associate Director, Account Management plays a key role in managing 20-30 accounts, with primary responsibility around managing direct relationships with senior HR executives and business leaders, driving renewal growth and product/service adoption, leading account-based strategies and developing new pathways for growth within existing accounts. This role can be based in Washington, DC or New York City, but we will consider other locations for exceptional candidates.
What you'll do:
Account Growth and Enterprise Business Development
- Focus on growing and developing 20-30 existing clients through renewals, cross-selling and up-selling.
- Manage account planning and strategy based on current relationships and new opportunities by laying out overall relationship plan: inventory consumption, program reporting, communications, meeting scheduling, and pricing plan documents to engage support and guidance from across matrix
Account Planning and Commercial Strategy
- Develop account plans and account strategy for key relationships - create view on account strategy and plan to executive; identify themes and terminology in order to identify buying centers and priority issues that align with ExecOnline's services
- Coordinate with the Client Success, Advisory and Marketing teams to drive successful usage of credits according to customer needs and objectives set during sales cycle
Commercial Operations and Reporting
What makes you a great fit:
- Managing individual pipeline and reporting through internal systems.
- Working with account data in Tableau and Salesforce to understand and diagnose account health and opportunity/risk.
- Analyze participant scoring, assessments, alumni experiences and program reviews to develop specific business cases based on client priorities to be presented to clients for program expansion.
What you'll get:
- 5-10+ years' experience selling/renewing B2B tech, learning & development, and/or talent services to business or HR leaders.
- College / University education (4-year degree) from an accredited school; Advanced degree - MBA or relevant Masters desirable.
- Consistent track record of exceeding sales and/or renewal quotas and key activity KPIs.
- Experience in a creative growth organization with complex products; e-learning, software, or online higher education desirable.
- Experience engaging, presenting and influencing senior executives and C-Suite
- Consultative and conceptual selling skills required in an enterprise sales cycle environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Business acumen, can develop a deep knowledge of our clients' businesses and articulate the value of our services to new clients
- Intellectually curious and a fast learner
- Flexible, agile, demonstrated initiative and independence
- Travel is expected (roughly 20-30%)
- Competitive base salary + commission
- 20 days paid vacation
- Stock options
- Highly subsidized health insurance
- 2 months paid parental leave
- 401K plan with Vanguard
- Commuter benefits and other perks