Under direct supervision, prepares, administers and documents medications and performs functions as a Certified Nursing Assistant.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Following accepted practices and regulations, prepares, administers and documents medication for residents.
- Completes/updates the Electronic Medication Administration Report, as required.
- Assists residents with activities of daily living including bathing, dressing,grooming,toileting,changing of bed linens and positioning in and out of bed, chair, etc.
- Assists residents with eating where needed and records food intake.
- Follows all safety and sanitation rules and promptly reports any violations to supervisors.
- Assists with the admission,transfer and discharge of residents.
- Provides Excellent service. Addresses family satisfaction issues immediately in a professional manner and keeps the Charge Nurse informed. Assists in resolution of the issue.
- Participates as assigned in the orientation of new staff and demonstrates a positive, helpful and enthusiastic attitude.Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or the Equivalent.
- 1+ years of Long Term Care C.N.A. experience required.
- Must be able to adjust to changes in unit/shift assignments.
- Must meet assessment required
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds without assistance and 51-100 with assistance.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.50 per hour