Top Employer now hiring Full-time and Part-time Early Childhood ABA Instructors in all areas of Orange County
If you are looking to grow your new career and learn from the best professionals in the field, come explore the great opportunities at Coyne!
When you tell people what you do… do they typically respond, “Wow! That must be very rewarding!” How great would it be to have a career that caused people to say that AND, more importantly, that made you feel proud just from seeing the results of your work.
Coyne & Associates, a 2017 TOP WORKPLACE, serves toddlers at risk for Autism (ASD) and developmental disabilities, and preschoolers and elementary-school-aged children with a diagnosis of ASD. We are hiring Early Childhood Instructors (ECIs) to work with 2-3 children per day at each child’s home. ECIs are specialized behavior technicians who, once hired, receive extensive training and support. Performance expectations for all employees at Coyne are high because each child’s progress depends on it. You have to be fun (in the eyes of a toddler), organized, receptive to feedback, and have great attention to detail. This is a unique opportunity for recent graduates, preschool staff, or current early intervention providers who want to take their careers to the next level. We also consider candidates who are looking to change careers; but only if you are motivated to work hard to learn the skills necessary to achieve those rewarding outcomes.
If all of this sounds great to you, click here to get started:
- Full-time work in all areas of Orange County
- No evenings or weekends required
- Competitive hourly pay depending on ABA experience including drive time and mileage
- Outstanding bonus potential - Productivity and Coyne rewards
- All toys and materials are provided by Coyne for sessions
- Comprehensive benefits for full-time employees
- Paid in field training with continuing support following completion of training
- Financial support for ongoing professional development
- Full-time and part-time opportunities available
- Many opportunities to advance - We typically promote from within!
COYNE & ASSOCIATES EDUCATION CORPORATION is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or an employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, family responsibilities, veteran status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
Full-time or Part Time.
- Prior experience working with children
- 4 semesters (60 units) of completed college credits (Bachelor's degree is preferred)
- Current California driver's license
- Proof of car insurance in employee's name and current address
- Current Basic Life Support certification
- Ability to lift 30 pounds
- Willingness to submit driver's license and fingerprints for background check
- Verification of legal authorization to work in the U.S. upon hire