Seeking creative, self-motivated and experienced individual who can step in immediately to the pre-press and design department. Part-time, with potential for additional hours or transition to full-time employment. Hourly pay rate will be commensurate with experience. Interested parties should submit resume, references and portfolio.
- Pre-flight incoming files accurately and efficiently
- Prepare files for imaging and commercial print production across multiple print devices (digital press, traditional offset and wide format)
- Design items ranging from business forms and programs to commercial printing and direct mail
- Prepare proofs for customers with specifications and clarifications
- Prioritize workflow and streamline production
- One year commercial graphic design experience
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop)
- Experience with multi page layouts/books is a plus
- Must work well under tight time constraints and assure timely delivery of projects
- Critical attention to detail, follow-up and follow-through
- Prioritizes customer service
Midtown Printing and Graphics has been locally owned and operated in Lubbock, Texas since 1968. Services include digital and offset printing, bulk mailing, promotional products, business forms, binding and design.
Job Type: Part-time
- relevant: 1 year (Required)